Please continue to pray for:
- Sis Khoo Saw Choo who had a fall and is now recuperating in the nursing home run by sis Saroja.
- Sis Siu Hwa who is recuperating from her surgery.
- Sis Daphne, wife of bro Joseph Choy, who is recovering from her stroke.
- The mother of bro Ong Eng Boon & bro Eng Seong who had a minor stroke and is now recuperating.
- Bro Tan Chin Han who is undergoing dialysis.
- Bro Naidu who is suffering from Parkinson’s.
- Bro Dr Cheong’s son in law, Bill Ho who is recovering from his heart bypass operation in Sydney past 2 weeks.
- Sis Jany Eng (formerly Klang member but now is in the USA), who will be undergoing surgery for her spinal stenosis this Thursday.
- Sis Lena, wife of bro Harun Tamale from Indonesia who is being hospitalized because of ascites.
- Bro Eddy Ee and family. He is a preacher at Jurong congregation who experienced a mild stroke and recently went through a heart echo test, lung function test and a vascular test of the heart. He underwent a diagnostic imaging of his heart on 27/5/2020. He is scheduled for surgery on 18th June. Please continue to keep him in your prayers.
- Sis Celine Joshua, who is now into her 14th session of Herceptin treatment (out of a total of 18).
- Sis Sue Trice (formerly attended the KL congregation) who underwent hip replacement surgery.
- Everyone who is doing their best to cope in the Covid-19 pandemic.